Pediatric Nursing Scholarships
Consider these opportunities for your pediatric nursing education. Also see the Johnson & Johnson Campaign for Nursing's scholarship site for general nursing award opportunities.
Pediatric Nursing Certification Board (PNCB) offers two scholarships. Learn more here.
- Diversity-focused RN nursing student scholarship offered annually in January.
- Diversity-focused pediatric nurse practitioner (PNP) student scholarship offered annually in January as a joint opportunity from PNCB and the National Association of Nurse Practitioners (NAPNAP).
National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners (NAPNAP)
Society of Pediatric Nurses (SPN)
- Two annual scholarships to support RNs seeking a baccalaureate or higher nursing degree. Must be a member of SPN. Applications open in November and conclude in January. $2500. Learn more.
Sara and Stephen Carney Endowed Pediatric Nursing Scholarship
- Open to senior undergraduate or graduate nursing students enrolled in the University of Missouri School of Nursing and who plan to practice in the field of pediatrics or care of children. Learn more.
MINNESOTA, NORTH & SOUTH DAKOTA
Nurturing the Next Generation Scholarship
- Open to all current residents of these states enrolled in advanced practice with a pediatric focus. Must be a National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners (NAPNAP) member associated with the local MN chapter. $500. Learn more.